This iced coffee recipe is a great dessert or snack option that’s thick, creamy and so delicious. The best part is you can enjoy it in the comfort of your own home and it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
What You Will Need:
- Whipped cream (the type which comes in canisters)
- ½ oz coffee beans (for each serving)
- 1 cup of ice (for each serving)
- 1 cup of water (for each serving)
- ¼ cup of condensed milk (for each serving)
- 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup (for each serving)
Let’s Make This Frappe Happen!
- Check that you have all your ingredients. You will also need a blender for this recipe plus a tall glass and straw for better presentation when serving the beverage.
- Grind the coffee beans.
- Brew the coffee with the coffee grounds and water.
- Prepare your assembly line, especially if making the frappe for several people.
- In a blender, combine 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup, ¾ cup of ice, 1 cup cooled brewed coffee and ¼ cup of condensed milk per serving. Blend thoroughly.
- Prepare your serving glasses by placing the ¼ cup of ice in each glass and drizzling the sides with 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- Pour the blended coffee into each glass and top with some whipped cream.
- Drizzle with some extra chocolate syrup and add a straw for extra flair!
- Enjoy your tall glass of home-made frappe!